Vince and Larry Checkout Form
Guidelines for Vince and Larry Costumes
1. Arrange for persons to wear the costumes and provide time for their training and rehearsal.
2. Schedule their appearances at local schools, businesses, public buildings or special events.
Requirements for Vince and Larry Costumes
1. The Vince and Larry Costumes must be cleaned according to the attached instructions.
2. The Vince and Larry Costumes must be returned in good condition and with all of their parts as follows:
Two jumpsuits and collars, one gray and one blue
Unless the nametags are sewn on, the Vince nametag should be attached to the gray jumpsuit, and the Larry nametag should be attached to the blue jumpsuit
Two sets of white gloves
3. The Vince and Larry Costumes must be returned to either the Kansas Traffic Safety Resource Office or to the next individual/organization requesting them, as indicated on the loan agreement.
4. Return the Vince and Larry Costumes by certified parcel service, i.e., Federal Express, UPS, etc. Insure the contents for the replacement value of $2,000.
5. The individual/organization named on this loan agreement is responsible for damage to and/or loss of the contents. While the contents are in your possession, it is recommended that they are insured for their replacement value of $2,000.
6. Items 3, 4 and 5 are expenses that, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the individual/organization named on this loan agreement.
Checkout length is two weeks unless other arrangements have been made with KTSRO.